Zaniya Pro Clean LLC has continued to set the standard for house cleaning and other residential cleaning services. What sets us apart is our high-level of professionalism. We are licensed, bonded, and insured preserving your peace of mind.
Our teams provide regular, routine cleaning or one-time visits, depending on your needs. Our expert
cleaning teams offer nothing but the most meticulous and thorough cleans
Why Book a service with Zaniya Pro Clean?
If you’re in need of house or apartment cleaning, we’re simply the best and most convenient home cleaning service out there.
We know you want affordable service while still having the confidence that you will receive a cleaner who is thorough and professional with keen attention to detail.
We also offer recurring CLASSIC cleans to maintain your home and to protect your home investment. We schedule your recurring cleanings automatically for you, so you can focus on the more important things in your life.
- Vetted and background checked professionals.
- Backed by our Happiness Guarantee.
- Friendly 24/7 customer service
- Affordable, upfront pricing
When we show up for a home cleaning, we follow very specific guidelines to make sure we deliver top notch service.
What an amazing experience!!! She really went out of her way to help me prepare for guests. She did a fabulous job making the house super clean and came to my rescue even though it was last minute on my part. I loved our conversations and felt like I’ve known her forever. Super friendly and caring.
Hiring Professional Cleaner Benefits
- - Did you know having a clean home can actually lower your stress? Having a clean organized home helps in creating a stress-free haven.
- - Consistent and regular cleaning can help to deter a lot of potential and hazardous pest problems
- - Physical & Health benefits. Having a clean home reduces dust mites, pet dander, mold and mildew – all of which can trigger allergic reactions, decrease air quality and increase other potential health risks. And get this! A clean home can actually help lower fatigue.
In order to best service our clients, we do ask for some light prep work prior to our arrival
-Put any pets away in a safe place
-Remove pet urine/waste
-Set the home to a comfortable temperature to work in
-Clear sinks and counters of dishes, pots & pans
-Place valuables in a safe place to avoid tipping over or breaking
-Remove any clutter that will interfere with our work
-Have as little foot traffic come through areas we will work in
-Move any furniture greater than 30 pounds.
Print our Classic Clean Preparation checklist here:
Prior to your cleaning we will determine what products & equipment your have on site. We have the professional supplies available if needed. Using the proper equipment and supplies helps ensure your home is left shiny and clean!